If you are looking for a productive equipment, fuel efficient, easy to operate, EXA Amphibious Excavator is equipment what you need.
EXA Amphibious Excavator Have 8 Models ( EXA60, EXA80, EXA140, EXA200, EXA250, EXA300, EXA350, EXA400 )
EXA amphibious excavator is specifically designed to maneuver in marshy, swampy area and soft terrain, and it can also float on water as and added safety feature.
AMPHIBIOIUS EXCAVATOR PONTOONS
EXA Standard Amphibious Excavator
EXA AMPHIBIOIUS EXCAVATOR undercarriage pontoons including two pieces of pontoons (left & right), one mounting frame and two pieces of connection beams.
These standard pontoons can be connected with any type of upper structure, such as Caterpillar, Hitachi, Komatsu, Kobelco, etc.
SIDE PONTOONS FEATURES
- Suitable for working in water which depth 3-5 m
- It’s very save with great balance and big buoyance
- Spuds can be operated automatically by the hydraulic system.
• Maintenance and cleaning of waterways, lakes, shorelines, ponds, etc.
• Erosion control and prevention.
• Deepening of waterways and river deltas.
• Maintenance and repair of natural environment.
• Accessing difficult strands of water/soft terrain.
• Swamp and wetland construction.
• Road building through wetlands.
Construction of the skeleton bucket is rather unique in the sense that there is absolutely NO bending of the skeleton ribs.
Each rib is cut into shape from a flat sheet of steel, avoiding the need for bending, and thus eliminating any unnecessary stress occurring in the material.
Both the vertical and horizontal ribs are interlocked before welding, it creates an unusually strong and rigid joints throughout.